MEDICAL GAS INSTALLER'S TRAINING
MEDICAL GAS INSTALLER'S COURSE - 6010 Certified
NEXT CLASS IS SCHEDULED FOR THE FALL OF 2010, PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFO
- 24 hours of classroom covering NFPA-99C, 2005 Edition
- 8 hours of brazing instruction and practice.
- NITC approved and proctored.
- Meets ASSE 6010 requirements
- State of Louisiana authorized training program.
- Cost is $825.00 per person, payable prior to class beginning.
- Groups of 10 or more trained in your city.
- Overview and Accommodations
NITC's Candidate Bulletin
- Application Form
Maintenance of your Certification
NFPA-99 states, "Performance qualifications of brazers shall
remain in effect indefinitely unless the brazer does not braze for a period
exceeding for six months.
In order to document this your brazing and keep your
certification current, you must submit a "Brazing
Continuity Form" to NITC.
Every three years (NFPA-99 revision cycle), you must take an
open book test based on the changes in the latest edition.
Visit their website:
SPECIFIC STATE REQUIREMENTS: